New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

:wood:

Finally caught up Partner, and If I can find it...I'll get ya yet more reps for your continuous harvesting!

Loving the Auto topping test, my little one should be ready for that topping soon. (I hope)
Shawnee was spot on with that beautiful bud pic being a "Rolling Stones" magazine cover candidate. Sooooo pretty!

I love a good nanner, but the kind you peel and slice up for cereal, or a good PB and Nanner sandwich. Not those little bitty things we're finding in plants. :laughtwo:

I would love to visit your place once, just for the "smell of it".

:rofl::rofl:

Great update! I've missed hearing from you recently. Good to know things are moving right along. :thumb:

Hey Everyone :ciao:

Long time no see.

Brassic brit.... Oh my god... Am i glad to see you back or what mate. :passitleft:

Was only asking asking about u recently....

Really is reunion time round here....

ol BW is a very happy chappy.... The stilton sisters !!!

:high-five:

Sorry im so late but im in for sure �� going perpetual right now so i can use this info page man �� thanks ��

Ill be watching
Welcome aboard MRX.

I try to get to a stage 11 high everyday before work!

:rofl:
Pigeons, 11 would be great but not at work. I'd end up telling too many people about their selves. :laughtwo:

I've missed hearing from you recently.

Hope all is well BAR. :Namaste:

Everything's good folks, just been busy at work. This time of year I always have to do a lot of what they pay me for, cutting into my 420 time. Think I need to have a talk with my supervisor about this. Anyway, had a half day today and don't have to go back until Monday but I'll still be MIA. We're going out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday.

I would love to visit your place once, just for the "smell of it".

:rofl::rofl:
The whole back of our apt smells like a "Rolling Stones" concert Partner.

QUICK UPDATE​
Nov 24, 2015​

BAGSEED
Day 135 / Day 75 under 12/12 & 11/13

This is the one that hermied under the canopy and started producing beans before we caught it so I chopped her just for the seeds.

IMG_00020399.jpg

IMG_00020413.jpg

IMG_00020416.jpg

HARVEST & SMOKE REPORT​

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD (MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD grown in honor of SWEETSUE'S DALE) Day 139 / Day 60 under 12/12 & 11/13

As some of you may remember we chopped a couple of buds off of her 6 days ago; That was today's "wake n bake".
Let me start by saying "this is another keeper". By the name I was expecting it to be a blue colored strain but it wasn't. What it was is somewhat of a blueberry tasting Kush. Mind you, the only thing kush about it is the taste, the high is something totally different. It's this clear and clean high; can you imagine being high and sober at the same time? The best way to describe it is having a full impact head banger but still clear headed as a bell. It also leaves your whole body in relax mode to the point of melting into your seat but not a lazy relaxed feeling. I give this one a 9 and those who know how stiff I am on judging strains know what that means.

IMG_00020422.jpg

IMG_00020426.jpg

IMG_000204341.jpg

IMG_00020439.jpg

And she also left a few Xmas gifts that her and one of those hermies made...

IMG_00020474.jpg

"REST IN PEACE" DALE...

Hey brother. Gonna say high.
:ciao: Dusty, this one's for you.

AFGHANI BLUE CHEESE Day 46 & BUB'S PAPAYA Day 54

Transplant Day...

IMG_00020388.jpg

IMG_00020393.jpg

KANDI KUSH Day 52 / Day 1 under 11/13

MYSTERY X CRITICAL SENSI STAR (Planted at a 45 degree angle) Day 52 / Day 1 under 11/13

Flip Day to the Big Tent...

IMG_000204441.jpg

IMG_00020454.jpg

IMG_00020466.jpg

Back
Top Bottom