The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

Well.... The 4 chemdawgs by HSO I planted all failed. First time its ever happened that all the seeds failed, I tried to dig them up but couldn't find a single one. So I planted 4 Purple Kush.

Mango Sapphire flower day 12

20170202_070453.jpg

Buds are starting to form!

Sour Diesel veg day 49

20170202_070552.jpg

Sour Diesel flux style is coming along nicely. I'm trying my best at tying down the branches, but i'm waiting for them to get a little longer so its easier.

Next to the SD are my 2 Mango Sapphire clones. My first real attempt at cloning and so far it looks like i'm 2 for 2. I had a tap root so I planted them. We'll see if they continue to live. My plan eventually will be to clone my strains just to create fem seeds. These 2 will veg along with the SD for now. I may let them veg until my next round of veg plants are ready to flip. Unless they get in the way of the SD, in which case i'll toss them into the flower tent corners and whatever happens, happens.

No news on the Purple Kush seeds yet.

Looking very good canad420! Are you giving your clones any N , root expanders or folliar feed ? I am just wondering

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo Canad.
Looks like since I been gone you have got this Brix thing working!
Beautiful haul. Congrats.
:popcorn:

Thanks guys!
I got 2 sprouts on the purple kush this morning. Waiting on the other 2 to pop out. I'll be giving the flux a bit of lovin today. Need to adjust all the branches and get the 4 main branches up a little so they continue being the dominate branches.

Not much going on with the Mango Sapphires. Just some budding starting and not much stretching at all.

I seem to be on a bit of a bad luck streak on seeds. All 4 chemdawgs failed and 3 out of 4 Purple kush failed. 2 popped up, only 1 lived, other 2 are getting a few more days. I planted 3 more seeds, only this time I'm gonna use some rooters and the humidity dome. I planted Blueberry, Super Lemon Haze, and Jack Herer.

I seem to be on a bit of a bad luck streak on seeds. All 4 chemdawgs failed and 3 out of 4 Purple kush failed. 2 popped up, only 1 lived, other 2 are getting a few more days. I planted 3 more seeds, only this time I'm gonna use some rooters and the humidity dome. I planted Blueberry, Super Lemon Haze, and Jack Herer.

The humidity dome.....please don't use it. Seeds don't like super high humidity like clones.

Strange with the seeds. I never had a seed failing me. This grow I put 10 seeds into ground and watered. Then a few days later they all surfaced. Same thing every grow I did. You must have had really bad luck. So weird

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice grow you have going there! :goodjob: i have few questions i want to try led lights so i need to replace 2x600w HPS lights and i was looking into Mars Pro Cree256 leds seen lot of people using mars leds on here i wonder if 2 cree 256 would cut the job for me i couldn't really find any reviews for them and im little worried that leds lights don't produce much heat since i live in fairy cold climate and i like to give fresh air from outside for my plants the lack of heat might be problem?

If you do not need the remote control and programmable light from the Mars pro series, I would rather go for their pro II series. This is because the remote controller has a problem. It keeps changing the lamp's program at random times. I lost a harvest because of that. It happens on average every 3-4 weeks.

I did find a "fix" however..... If you unscrew the antenna and remove the batteries from the remote controller after programming the lamp, it will keep the programming. A little annoying. I still use my pro-series lamp in a tent for mother-plants, but in the real grow room I have pro II lamps

Strange with the seeds. I never had a seed failing me. This grow I put 10 seeds into ground and watered. Then a few days later they all surfaced. Same thing every grow I did. You must have had really bad luck. So weird

This is a first for me as well. I usually just plant them and get a sprout after 2 or 3 days.

Nice grow you have going there! :goodjob: i have few questions i want to try led lights so i need to replace 2x600w HPS lights and i was looking into Mars Pro Cree256 leds seen lot of people using mars leds on here i wonder if 2 cree 256 would cut the job for me i couldn't really find any reviews for them and im little worried that leds lights don't produce much heat since i live in fairy cold climate and i like to give fresh air from outside for my plants the lack of heat might be problem?

I'd say 1 Cree256 covers a 4x4 area. I used a 600w HPS before and I prefer these LEDs. But I also have free heating, so in my case its cheaper to run LEDs. With these LEDs I still have to use an AC in the summer times, but much less. So I guess as long as you can keep your room temps at 20c you'll be ok. I get about a 10 or 15 degree increase of heat when running everything at full.

The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

I literally plugged them into the rooters and left them in the humidity dome till I saw the tap root, and than planted directly into some DBHBB.

That's exactly how I do it. Doesn't seem like there is much point over complicating it.

Your mango sapphire have filled the tent nicely. Going to be a forest of buds in the coming weeks ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is a first for me as well. I usually just plant them and get a sprout after 2 or 3 days.

I'd say 1 Cree256 covers a 4x4 area. I used a 600w HPS before and I prefer these LEDs. But I also have free heating, so in my case its cheaper to run LEDs. With these LEDs I still have to use an AC in the summer times, but much less. So I guess as long as you can keep your room temps at 20c you'll be ok. I get about a 10 or 15 degree increase of heat when running everything at full.

Thanks for the info more i find info about Cree256 the more i'm interested those Cree LED chips seems to be pretty good compared to many others what i've read Cree and Osram are pretty even

Back
Top Bottom